Wednesday 4 February 2009

Computer Nightmare .....update!!!

Managed to use my friend's computer for a couple of minutes. Just to say thanks for your comments, all sympathy gratefully received. A friend, who is a computer whizz, is going to have a look at it at the weekend when he comes over - so fingers crossed it's nothing toooo serious and he will be able to sort it fairly quickly for me.
Did you know you can get withdrawal symptons from blogging. YOU CAN!!!!! The up side is there's a bit more sewing going on, so hopefully when I do get back on-line I'll be able to post some pics for you to see what I've been up to. Have had to eat more chocolate to compensate for the lack of blogging though, oh well!!!!
Anyway looking forward to catching up with you all soon - I HOPE!
Take care.
Nickyx

8 comments:

Thecraftytrundler said...

Computers - who'd have 'em!!! It must be horrible. Great you have a good friend whose PC you can use occasionally.
I hope it gets fixed soon, hun!

Sharon xx

Beki said...

I've been thinking of you, hope you get it sorted soon.
Take care
Big big ((hugs))
Beki xxx

Sam said...

i know i get the blogging shakes!!

I'm sure your computer will be ok xx

Love Sam xx

Shabby Chick said...

Oh I know I'd be climbing the walls without my daily fix! I keep telling hubby it saves money on magazines as there's always something lovely to look at but as I keep buying things anyway he's not convinced! Hope your friend can fix it xxx

Poppy said...

I hope you can get it fixed soon, look forward to having you back! Love Lou xxx

bex said...

not long now and it will be fixed!sorry to hear about the withdrawal symtpoms but cant wait to see the sewing projects!
xx

I LOVE FRANCE said...

Guess who else is having computer nightmare
meee again
my laptop fell of the bed and wont connect to internet
i am now in front room on main computer where radiators dont work toowell im freezing need a plumber now too
andrea

I LOVE FRANCE said...

ps like you i got lots of housework done when i wasent glued to my laptop
im addicted too
it goes everywhere in the house except the bathroom lol
andrea