A view from near us...
Now down to matters in hand. Yesterday I was awarded the Marie Antoinette Award twice (I was chuffed by the way - my first award) and then I was tagged by Rosey at Agapanthas and Goldsworthy.
So this is what I have to do:-
1) Link to the person who tags you
2) Post the rules on your blog
3) Write 6 random things about yourself
4) Tag 6 people at the end of the post and link to them
5) Let each person know they have been tagged.
6 Random things about me....
1) I have a terrible fear of heights, think it will be ok, but then get up there, legs go wobbly, hands start to sweat - yuk....
2) I am a tidy freak, without being obsessive I should add.
3) Really would like to be more enthusiastic about gardening, love the thought... not so keen on the deed
4) I have the intention to get fit always, but never seem to get around to it. Should really start to address this before I seize up....
5) I love to sew, knit (basic stuff) and have just re-discovered crochet, but tend to have 3 things on the go at once and flit between them, a bit of a butterfly...
6) I love that pround feeling you get inside when your child achieves something, whether it be a big thing or a small one.
and finally here are the 6 girls I'm tagging:-
1) Mel at Country in the Town
2) Beki at Ramblings of an Everyday Mummy
3) Hen at HenHouse
4) Rachel at RubyRed
5) Bex at Bexs Buttons
6) Sara at Flossie and Tom
Take care all