Monday 16 March 2009

An Award - thanks Pixiedust

Hi all, just would like to say huge thank you to Pixiedust at Faerienuff for my award. I have to list 7 things I love and pass it on to 7 other bloggers .... so here goes - not in any particular order...

1. I love chocolate victoria sandwich with chocolate butter cream (on the top and in the middle).
2. I love lilies and their smell.
3. I love the self satisfied feeling you get when you're making something and it all comes together well in the end.
4. I love fairy lights.
5. I love getting up in the morning when the sky is blue and the sun is warm and shining.
6. I love the wonder of a huge full moon.
7. I love my children and family.

I'm going to pass this on to:-

Mel at Country in the Town
Rosey at Agapanthas and Goldsworthy
Bex at Bexs Buttons
Isabelle at Suzy's Vintage Attic
Ali at Message in a teacup tales from Betty & Violet
Gemma at Deravelled
Sam at SilkieSue

Enjoy your day.
Take care.
Nickyx

7 comments:

Poppy said...

I did read your other post I thought I had left a comment, I sometimes read a post and if I’ve not got a lot of time I go back and leave a comment, sorry, I love the shoes I hope you got yourself some lovely fabric, the card you got from your sister is so sweet.
Well deserved award…love Lou xxx

ittybittyandpretty said...

thanks sweet cheeks. one day very soon i am going to add all the awards to the side bar as i think i now know how. have a great week
%*_*%

Shabby Chick said...

Hi Nicky

Thanks so much! That's really kind of you :)

I enjoyed reading the things you love too.

Mel xxx

Tillybud said...

ooh I love all the things you love -chocolate, moons and fairy lights who could ask for more?!

Suzy's Vintage Attic said...

Hi Nicky
How wonderful, THANK YOU! My very first award. Youpi! Really made my day!!! :@)
Congratulations on your award too. Well derserved.
Take care
Isabelle x

bex said...

thankyou!!! i will post about it today...hopefully...have stupid work at half past two!! who starts work at half two?!!!

Sam said...

Thankyou thankyou - I nearly missed it!!

xxx Sam xx