1. Try to wake up jolly every day - it's just I don't do mornings!
2. Life isn't always perfect, but be thankful for the good things and try not to dwell on the bad.
3. Try not to judge too quickly, situations or people.
4. Tell those closest to you that you love them every day. I lost my dad to dementia at the beginning of the year and you wonder then if they really knew how much you cared.
5. Be focused and achieve the things I want to before I'm too old to enjoy them.
6. Say no when I mean no, it can be one of my failings to just smile.
7. Try to be kind and smile, maybe that small gesture will make someone else feel better today.
8. If I see something pretty that I like and can afford - buy it. I hate the 'I should have bought that' feeling when I get home.
9. Make time for yourself, this is not being selfish, even 10 minutes can make you feel better.
10. Try to stop breaking my favourite mugs in my butler's sink.
I understand I have to tag someone else, so I hope you don't mind, I've chosen,
Bekimarie at The ramblings of an everyday mummy
Niki at Nostalgia at the Stonehouse.